Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How many units do I need to enroll in to be considered full-time?

Full-Time Enrollment

To be considered a full-time student, you must enroll in 12 units each term if you are an undergraduate student or 9 units if you are a graduate student.

To complete your undergraduate requirements in two or four years, you should enroll in and complete 30 units each academic year.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?