Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
Our Best Answer - How many units do I need to enroll in to be considered full-time?
To be considered a full-time student, you must enroll in 12 units each term if you are an undergraduate student or 9 units if you are a graduate student.
To complete your undergraduate requirements in two or four years, you should enroll in and complete 30 units each academic year.
- What is considered full-time status?
- How many units can I register for?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is an academic credit?