Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How many units do I need to enroll in to be considered full-time?
To be considered a full-time student, you must enroll in 12 units each term if you are an undergraduate student or 9 units if you are a graduate student.
To complete your undergraduate requirements in two or four years, you should enroll in and complete 30 units each academic year.
- What is considered full-time status?
- How many units can I register for?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is an academic credit?