Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How many units do I need to enroll in to be considered full-time?
To be considered a full-time student, you must enroll in 12 units each quarter if you are an undergraduate student or 8 units if you are a graduate student.
To complete your undergraduate requirements in four years, you should enroll in and complete 45 units each academic year.
- What is considered full-time status?
- How many units can I register for?
- I can't register for orientation, what do I do?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is an academic credit?