Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- What is your grading policy?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer internships?
Internships are valuable experiences to facilitate your learning outside of the classroom, explore career options and gain experience which increases your competitiveness in the job market.
You can find out more about internships on the Center for Community Engagement and the Career Center Internships web page. You may also check with your academic college, your instructors and your advisor about additional internship opportunities.
If you are an international student, you must complete one full academic year in your new program before you are eligible for work authorization. See the International Center's Current Students website for additional information.
- What services are offered for international students?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- What is grade forgiveness?
- How will semester conversion affect summer 2018 course offerings?
- What are bridge and cap courses?