Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Our Best Answer - Where can I get advising?
Academic advising is a critical factor in your success during educational career at Cal Poly Pomona. Faculty and professional advisors can assist you in planning a clear path to timely graduation, identify tools, programs and services that can support your personal and academic success and preparing for your future career and/or education goals.
To find your faculty advisor, visit your department's website or office. To find a staff advisor, visit the Student Success Central Advising Directory. If you are unsure of who your advisor is or cannot find their information, contact the Bronco Advising Center.
- What is academic advising?
- What is MyPlanner?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- Who is my Transfer and Graduation Advisor (TGA)?