Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is EOP?
Our Best Answer - Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Office Classes
As a student, you have access to online training for Microsoft Office applications and much more. Click on Online Services in the black band at the top of the Cal Pomona website and then click on Lynda.com to access a library of online video and training tutorials taught by industry experts.
Look for the black and white Lynda.com button that shows a picture of Lynda reading a book. Your access is unlimited to the training tutorials that are offered.
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Do you have a Career Center?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What meal plans are available?