Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Office Classes
As a student, you have access to online training for Microsoft Office applications and much more. Click on Online Services in the black band at the top of the Cal Pomona website and then click on Lynda.com to access a library of online video and training tutorials taught by industry experts.
Look for the black and white Lynda.com button that shows a picture of Lynda reading a book. Your access is unlimited to the training tutorials that are offered.
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Do you have a Career Center?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What meal plans are available?