Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
Our Best Answer - Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Office Classes
As a student, you have access to online training for Microsoft Office applications and much more. Click on Online Services in the black band at the top of the Cal Pomona website and then click on Lynda.com to access a library of online video and training tutorials taught by industry experts.
Look for the black and white Lynda.com button that shows a picture of Lynda reading a book. Your access is unlimited to the training tutorials that are offered.
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Do you have a Career Center?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What meal plans are available?