Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - What if I get injured on campus?
If you are working on campus while you sustain your injury, you need to see your supervisor immediately to report your condition. They will guide you to seeing a provider through the university's Worker Compensation program.
If you are a student, and NOT working at the time, and your injury is NOT life-threatening, you should go to Student Health Services (Bldg. 46) to see a provider as soon as possible (Typical injuries include cuts, scrapes, sprains, insect stings, animal bites, etc.). There is no charge for your visit, provided you are enrolled in the current term. If you are able to, please call ahead (909-869-4000) to get an appointment time so you won't wait needlessly in their lobby.
Shuttles stop frequently in front of the Health Center, and patient parking is available in their dedicated parking lot by their building.
If your injury is more serious in nature (suspected broken bone, major arterial bleeding, passing out, etc.), call University Police at 909-869-3070 so they can summon the appropriate medical response unit to transport you to the hospital.
- What are your admission requirements?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- Can I apply online?
- What is the status of my application?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?