Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Can I forward my CPP email to my personal email account?
CPP Email Account
Messages from Cal Poly Pomona to your CPP email address help you stay connected to the university and receive important, official information about deadlines and requirements.
You should check your CPP email account regularly. The mail you receive through your CPP email cannot be forwarded to your personal account.
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I get an email account?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I find out my account balance?