Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- What is the Undeclared Student Program?
Our Best Answer - How can I tell if a class is online or face-to-face?
When you are registering for classes or looking at your class schedule in your BroncoDirect Student Center and want to know whether or not the class section is face-to-face, online or hybrid, you should look at the Class Detail of the class section. The Instruction Mode is in the top box of the Class Details.
*Synchronous instruction is defined as instruction offered via closed circuit to a second classroom, or live remote broadcast via public airwaves, web chat room, or web-based streaming video to PCs available at specific days/times.
**Asynchronous instruction is defined as instruction offered via web technology, CD-rom or placed on student-accessible PCs, available at time/location of students' choice.
- How do I get help building a web page?
- Do you offer distance education?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have social media?
- How do I see all the sections for a class in BroncoDirect?
- How do I pay my fees?