Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is an ECD?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - What is Early Start?
The Early Start Program consists of developmental English and math courses during the summer for students requiring additional skill development in English and math. These courses are designed to provide support to students and initiate their progress in completing developmental coursework. For some students, the Early Start Program initiates English and/or math skill development and will continue to take developmental courses well into their first year, while others may complete their requirement during the Early Start Program. Placement is determined on the level of skill development a student has demonstrated they need via their EPT/ELM scores.
For more information, including registration, eligibility and cost, visit the Early Start website.
- What is Associate Degree for Transfer?
- When do I register for classes?
- What happens if I do not complete the Early Start requirement?
- Do I need to participate in Early Start?
- When is the application deadline?