Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is an incomplete?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How will I finish a course sequence if I started it in quarters and will finish it in semesters?
Finishing Course Sequences
A course sequence is a series of related classes that you must take sequentially. If you completed only one or two quarters of a class sequence before Semester Conversion, you may have the option to take a bridge or cap course that would allow you to complete the sequence. The availability of these offerings will vary by department. If you did not finish a course sequence before semester conversion, visit your academic advisor to learn what your options are.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- When do classes begin and end?
- How do I register for classes?
- How can I claim my account?
- When is summer session?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?