Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Our Best Answer - If I'm applying to Cal Poly Pomona as a transfer student, how will semester conversion affect me?
Transferring to Cal Poly Pomona will be easier for most students, as the majority of our transfer students come from California Community Colleges on the semester system. Currently, transfer students that start winter quarter have already used a semester, or half, of their financial aid but will still need to pay for two quarters, or two-thirds of tuition, potentially leaving students short on funds. This will no longer occur after the transition.
For the most up-to-date information about semester conversion, visit the Semester Conversion website.
- How will students trying to transfer from Cal Poly Pomona be impacted?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- Can I apply online?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?