Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - What will be the minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus in semesters?
Student Employment in Semesters
The minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus will remain the same as it is in quarters. Undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 6 units, and graduate students must be enrolled in at least 4 units.
For more information about student employment eligibility, visit the Career Center website.
- How many units can I register for?
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- When do classes begin and end?
- What are some things to do around the town?