Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - What will be the minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus in semesters?
Student Employment in Semesters
The minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus will remain the same as it is in quarters. Undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 6 units, and graduate students must be enrolled in at least 4 units.
For more information about student employment eligibility, visit the Career Center website.
- How many units can I register for?
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- When do classes begin and end?
- What are some things to do around the town?