Our Best Answer - How do I withdraw from the school?
Withdrawing From Cal Poly Pomona
If you are an incoming student who wants to withdraw your admission, visit the Admissions & Enrollment Planning website. You will be asked to log in with your BroncoName and password.
If you are a current student considering withdrawing from Cal Poly Pomona, please contact your academic advisor to discuss your circumstances and key considerations prior to making your final decision. Your advisor may also be able to assist you in completing the required processes to withdraw.
You may "stop out" without filing for a leave of absence if your absence does not exceed one semester.
For information about applying for a leave of absence, go to the Leave of Absence website.
- When should I drop my class?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- Can I apply online?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- How do I drop a class?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is BroncoDirect?