Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I withdraw from the school?
Withdrawing From Cal Poly Pomona
If you are considering withdrawing from Cal Poly Pomona, please contact your academic advisor to discuss your circumstances and key considerations prior to making your final decision. Your advisor may also be able to assist you in completing the required processes to withdraw.
You may "stop out" without filing for a leave of absence if your absence does not exceed one semester.
For information about applying for a leave of absence, go to the Leave of Absence website.
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- When should I drop my class?
- Can I apply online?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- Do you have any academic support programs?