Our Best Answer - What is the Poly Pantry?
The Poly Pantry, Cal Poly Pomona’s food pantry serving students in need. The pantry is located on the first floor of the Bronco Student Center. The Poly Pantry is stocked through donations from the campus and community providing perishable and non-perishable options as well as toiletries and personal care products as supplies last. The Poly Pantry is just one aspect of the University’s Basic Needs Initiative established to help students have the sustenance, shelter, and care they need to be successful in their academic pursuits. More information about all of the Basic Needs programs and services can be found at the Broncos Care Basic Needs website.
- Can I apply online?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- What are some things to do around the town?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?