Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - How do I arrange for special needs at the graduation ceremony?
Arranging for Special Needs at Graduation
Cal Poly Pomona's Commencement Committee works hard to make sure that services are provided for you or your guests who have special requirements or needs. Disabled guest parking is available at certain locations on campus and interpreting services may be requested. Visit the Commencement website to obtain more information about the services available for guests who are disabled or are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Where can I get information about graduation?
- How do I get tickets for the graduation ceremony?
- When and where is graduation?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?
- When can I get my class syllabus?