Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I access my email?
- What is EOP?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply as a freshman student?
Applying to Cal Poly Pomona
Thank you for your interest in Cal Poly Pomona! Applying to Cal Poly Pomona is easy! You can apply online through the Cal State Apply website. We highly encourage you to select a first and second choice major at the time of application.
Before you begin your admission application, it is important that you review Cal Poly Pomona's application and document deadlines, eligibility requirements and procedures. For more information, see our Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I apply for housing?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- How do I apply as a graduate student?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?