Our Best Answer - How do I apply as a freshman student?
Applying to Cal Poly Pomona
Thank you for your interest in Cal Poly Pomona! Applying to Cal Poly Pomona is easy! You can apply online through the Cal State Apply website. We highly encourage you to select a first and second choice major at the time of application.
Before you begin your admission application, it is important that you review Cal Poly Pomona's application and document deadlines, eligibility requirements and procedures. For more information, see our Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I apply for housing?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- How do I apply as a graduate student?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- Do you have a required high school GPA?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is BroncoDirect?