Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is EOP?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
Our Best Answer - Is there a health center on campus?
Health Services, part of Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS), is located in Bldg 46 - a short walk up University Drive from the center of campus, across from the College of Environmental Design-Bldg. 7, and next to parking lot J.
The Center is a fully staffed ambulatory care facility (which means that you have to be able to walk in unassisted). The Center provides high quality and convenient basic medical and educational services, including a pharmacy, laboratory, and x-ray departments. Most services are covered by a mandatory student health fee.
Operating similarly to a family medical clinic, SHCS places an emphasis on preventive medical and health education programs to help you stay healthy and fully productive in school. A wide range of services are offered to you, including early treatment of illnesses and injuries; diagnostic and preventive care; and health promotion programs/outreach services through the Wellness Center. For more information, click Student Health and Counseling Services.
- What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
- How do I make an appointment with Student Health Services?
- When is Student Health Services open?
- Is personal counseling available?
- Where is Student Health Services?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Can I get a campus map?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a cafeteria or restaurant on campus?