Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- What is the Undeclared Student Program?
Our Best Answer - Can you send me information about your school?
If you would like to receive information from Cal Poly Pomona and get on our mailing list for admissions information, go to our VIP Page and sign up.
If you have not visited our campus, we encourage you to sign up for a campus tour led by one of our current Cal Poly Pomona students. You may call the Office of Outreach, Recruitment and Educational Partnerships at 909.869.3529 to schedule your visit. We encourage you to also view our Virtual Tour online.
And, if you are interested in pre-admission advising with one of our admissions counselors, please contact our Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning at 909.869.5299.
- Can I apply online?
- Where can I get information on athletics?
- What is the status of my application?
- Where can I get information on campus safety?
- Where can I get more information about the fundraiser?