Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Is there Greek life at your school?
Greek life is more than simply joining an after-school club! Fraternities and sororities are about creating lifelong friendships. Cal Poly Pomona has a thriving Greek Community.
As a member of a sorority or fraternity you will have lifetime experiences in:
- Social Life
- Philanthropy & Community Service
If you are interested in joining one of the many fraternities and sororities at Cal Poly Pomona, please visit our Greek Life website.
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Can I apply online?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?