Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Our Best Answer - What clubs and organizations do you have?
Clubs and Organizations
Joining a club is great way to explore your interests, develop new skills, build friendships and connect with the campus community. Cal Poly Pomona has over 280 clubs and organizations. For a listing of the various clubs and organizations available at Cal Poly Pomona or if you are interested in joining or starting a club on campus, please visit the MyBAR Organization Directory, which includes both Clubs and Organizations.
You may also be interested in joining one of our fraternities and sororities, help build the Annual Cal Poly Rose Float for the Pasadena Tournament of Roses Parade, participate in a Cultural Center event, join a fraternity or sorority or become part of our Associated Students, Inc. Student Government.
For more information go to the Office of Student Life and Cultural Centers website.
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What benefits do you have for alumni?
- Do you have a Student Alumni Association?
- Do you have an alumni association?
- Is there Greek life at your school?