Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - How much does housing cost?
On Campus Housing Costs
University Housing Services offers numerous housing styles available to meet the varying needs of our student population.
These costs vary between Halls (Double or Triple), Suites (Single, Double, Studio) and the Center for Regenerative Studies. For specific information about costs, go to the Housing Costs website.
- How do I find out my account balance?
- Do I have to pay an initial payment when I apply for housing?
- How can I find out the deadlines for my housing payments?
- Will my Financial Aid pay for housing?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I apply for housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- What is Welcome Week?
- Where can I find what I owe for housing?