Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for housing?
Applying For On Campus Housing
Once you have been admitted to Cal Poly Pomona you will be issued a Bronco ID number. This number will allow you to access the Student Housing Application. After completing the Student Housing Application, you must submit your $450 initial payment to receive a housing assignment. Once you have been assigned you will be asked to complete the Housing Contract (including payment and meal plan options) and pay the $150 security deposit
- What types of student housing are available?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- If I'm applying to Cal Poly Pomona as a transfer student, how will semester conversion affect me?