Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for housing?
Applying For On Campus Housing
Once you have been admitted to Cal Poly Pomona you will be issued a Bronco ID number. This number will allow you to access the Student Housing Application. After completing the Student Housing Application, you must submit your $450 initial payment to receive a housing assignment. Once you have been assigned you will be asked to complete the Housing Contract (including payment and meal plan options) and pay the $150 security deposit
- What types of student housing are available?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- What is the RISE (Residential Intensive Summer Education) Program?