Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Do you have off-campus housing?

Off Campus Housing Options

University Housing Services provides a listing service that may be helpful if you need off campus housing while you are enrolled at Cal Poly Pomona.  This service is available on the University Housing Services website.

Upper-division students can also live at the University Village, an off-campus housing community supported by University Foundation. For more information, visit the University Village website

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?