Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do you allow pets in student housing?
Pets and animals are not allowed in or around any of the residential areas, unless they are registered service animals. Tropical fish are allowed (provided they aren’t illegal to own). Fish tanks in excess of 10 gallons are not permitted. For more information about this policy and all housing policies can be found on the University Housing Services webpage.
- How do I apply for housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Do I need a car if I live on campus?
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- If I cancel my housing contract, how do I get my initial payment back?