Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
Our Best Answer - When will I know my room assignment?
Housing assignments are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, based on the date and time the University Housing Services Housing Application was submitted.
- Assignments for the fall quarter are processed at the beginning of the summer quarter.
- Assignments for all other quarters occur approximately three to four weeks prior to the beginning of that quarter.
All correspondence is sent via email to your Cal Poly Pomona email address. You may also view your assignment on StudentWeb once it has been processed.
- How do I apply for housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- What is the average class size?
- Why was I assigned to a triple room if I requested a double room?
- What number am I on the housing waitlist?