Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Where can I get information on campus safety?
If you are in an emergency situation, call our emergency hotline immediately:
- From a campus phone: Dial 911
- From a cell phone: Dial 909.869.3070
At Cal Poly Pomona, the safety of our students and staff is of utmost importance. For this reason, all of the departments who serve a role in ensuring your safety on campus have formed a program called PolyCares. By going to the PolyCares website, you will see all of the information you need in one place with links to each of the departments involved in keeping the campus violence free.
Also remember that safety is everyone's responsibility. Campus safety depends on each member of the campus community being aware of their surroundings, and notifying authorities of any unusual activity you may see. Our Anonymous Tip line is 909.869.3399
For more comprehensive information on campus security including statistics, read University Police's Annual Security Report.
- How safe is Cal Poly Pomona?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Can I apply online?
- What are your academic policies?