Our Best Answer - Where can I park on campus?
Parking on Campus
Cal Poly Pomona offers numerous options for parking on campus. A parking permit gives the permit holder the right to park in a designated campus location when there is space available. Visitors to the campus may purchase a daily parking permit at the Visitor Parking Booth by the Parking Structure on Oak Lane or from the yellow parking permit pay stations located in student parking lots. For more information, visit the Parking & Transportation website.
Parking privileges are granted only for the purpose of transportation to and from campus. The garaging of vehicles is prohibited except for residence hall tenants with the appropriate permit to park long-term in selected residence hall areas.
Complete information on parking, including costs, obtaining a permit, etc., can be found on our Parking and Transportation Services website.
You can view and print a map of Cal Pomona campus including parking lot locations at our Parking Map website.
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Can I apply online?
- Why do I have an Academic Hold for Unpaid Parking Citations?
- Do I need a car if I live on campus?
- Which students are eligible to park on campus?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is your school mascot?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How do I get into my residence hall or suite?