Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How can I request military credit?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - Where can I park on campus?
Parking on Campus
Cal Poly Pomona offers numerous options for parking on campus. Visitors to campus may purchase a daily parking permit at the Visitor Parking Booth by the Parking Structure on Oak Lane or from the yellow parking permit pay stations located in student parking lots. For more information, visit the Parking & Transportation website.
Parking privileges are granted only for the purpose of transportation to and from campus. The garaging of vehicles is prohibited except for residence hall tenants with the appropriate permit to park long-term in selected residence hall areas.
Complete information on parking, including costs, obtaining a permit, etc., can be found on our Parking and Transportation Services website.
You can view and print a map of Cal Pomona campus including parking lot locations at our Parking Map website.
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Can I apply online?
- Why do I have an Academic Hold for Unpaid Parking Citations?
- Do I need a car if I live on campus?
- Which students are eligible to park on campus?