Our Best Answer - Which students are eligible to park on campus?
Student Eligibility for Parking
Students are required to purchase parking permits each term to park in student designated parking lots at the times and locations listed at Parking Policies and Procedures. Parking permits are strictly enforced.
Students without permits may obtain a short-term parking permit from one of the pay station machines.
You can view and print a map of Cal Poly Pomona's campus including parking lot locations here.
More information on parking, including costs, obtaining a permit, etc., can be found on our Parking and Transportation Services website.
- Where can I park on campus?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Can I apply online?
- Do I need a car if I live on campus?
- What types of student housing are available?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is BroncoDirect?