Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is an ECD?
Our Best Answer - Which students are eligible to park on campus?
Student Eligibility for Parking
Students are required to purchase parking permits each quarter to park in student designated parking lots at the times and locations listed at Parking Policies and Procedures. Parking permits are strictly enforced.
Students without permits may obtain a short term parking permit from one of the pay station machines.
You can view and print a map of Cal Poly Pomona's campus including parking lot locations here.
More information on parking, including costs, obtaining a permit, etc., can be found on our Parking and Transportation Services website.
- Where can I park on campus?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Can I apply online?
- Do I need a car if I live on campus?
- What types of student housing are available?