Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where can I print on campus?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
Our Best Answer - How do I change my personal information?
Changing Your Personal Information
If you are a current Cal Poly Pomona student, you may change or update your personal information such as mailing address, phone numbers and emergency contact information in BroncoDirect. Scroll down to the Personal Information section of your Bronco Direct Student Center.
Generally, to make a change in your name or to correct your SSN or ITIN, you will be asked to come in person to the Registrar's Office. You must provide a copy of a government-issued documentation to validate your new information.
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I change my name?
- How do I update my Emergency Contact Information?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I make changes to my FAFSA?