Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - What is my Bronco ID number?
Your Student ID Number
Your Bronco ID number is assigned to you when you apply for admission to Cal Poly Pomona. You will receive an email from the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning with your Bronco ID. Your Bronco ID will be assigned to your Bronco Access Card. You may be asked for your Bronco ID number by campus offices and department to verify your identity and access your information when you ask questions related to your academic record.
If you have forgotten or misplaced your ID number, please contact the Help Desk at 909.869.6776 or visit them in Bldg 1, Room 100.
- How many different outfits does Billy Bronco have?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is your grading policy?
- What is your school mascot?