Our Best Answer - How do I declare my major or minor?
Declaring or Changing a Major or Minor
You initially declare your choice of major on your admission application as part of the admission process.You will be asked to list your first choice and second choice major. You will be admitted into a specific major and will be notified in your admissions notification. Entering freshmen may choose to enroll at Cal Poly Pomona for the first year.
To declare or change your major or minor once you are enrolled at Cal Poly Pomona, please contact your academic advisor and/or the academic department of the major which you wish to declare. See the Change of Major matrix for more information.
- How do I declare a double major or minor?
- Do I have to choose a major?
- Can I add a minor?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?