Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I declare my major or minor?

Declaring or Changing a Major or Minor

You initially declare your choice of major on your admission application as part of the admission process.You will be asked to list your first choice and second choice major.   You will be admitted into a specific major and will be notified in your admissions notification.  Entering freshmen may choose to enroll at Cal Poly Pomona for the first year.

To declare or change your major or minor once you are enrolled at Cal Poly Pomona, please contact your academic advisor and/or the academic department of the major which you wish to declare. See the Change of Major matrix for more information. 


Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?