Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is an ECD?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - Do you have any job openings for students?
Job Openings for Students
We recommend that you check each of the following options for working on campus.
The Career Center provides a number of different ways to locate employment. Click on Career Center Job Search for more information.
The Cal Poly Pomona Foundation also offers jobs to students. Click on Foundation Employment Services for more information.
You might also be interested in working for ASI (Associated Students, Inc.). Review their Human Resources page for current information.
If you are an employer and would like to post about job opportunities for on or off campus, you may contact someone directly through the Career Center at 909-869-2342 or check out Handshake, a place where employers can post job opportunities for free!
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- Do you offer teaching assistantships?
- What will be the minimum unit enrollment to be eligible to work on campus in semesters?
- Can international students work during their studies?
- Do you have a Career Center?