Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer a payment plan?
Tuition Payment Plans
Cal Poly Pomona offers students an Installment Payment Plan (IPP) for payment of tuition fees. Students must be enrolled in regular university classes; the plan is not available to Special Session or Open University students.
A non-refundable administrative service fee is charged each quarter and will be posted to your account at the time you select the plan. If you are receiving any type of financial aid, the plan is available only for the portion of your fees not covered by your financial aid.
For step-by-step instructions on how to enroll in an Installment Payment Plan via BroncoDirect, visit our Forms & Tutorials page.
Student Accounting & Cashiering Services is located in the CLA Bldg. 98 on the first floor adjacent to the Japanese Gardens. Operating hours are available at the Student Accounting & Cashiering Services website.
- What meal plans are available?
- What are Bronco Bucks?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where can I get advising?