Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- What is the Undeclared Student Program?
Our Best Answer - How do I find out my account balance?
Your Account Balance
To view your current tuition balance, you need to log into your BroncoDirect Student Center and click on Account Inquiry under Finances.
Learn how to view your account balance by watching the how-to video below.
- How can I claim my account?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- Why do I have an Academic Hold for Unpaid Parking Citations?
- What is a road map?
- Where can I find what I owe for housing?