Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- Does your school have a wireless network?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - Can I opt out of any fees?
Opting Out of Fees
Tuition and Mandatory Auxiliary Fees are calculated each term based on your student classification (undergraduate, teacher credential, graduate, or education doctoral student) and the number of units in which you enroll. The facilities, programs and services supported by auxiliary fees are non-state funded and would not exist without the students’ funding. These fees are not optional and must be paid in full. For a list of fees, visit the Student Accounting & Cashiering Services website.
Students may choose to opt out of the Student Involvement & Representation Fee (SIRF). Each Cal Poly Pomona student will have the ability to elect not to pay the fee for financial, political or personal considerations each time it is assessed. Although the fee is low, we recognize that students deserve a choice in funding their student advocacy association.
If you choose not to support the SIRF fee, you may opt-out each term prior to the census date. For instructions, visit the ASI website.
- How much are tuition and fees?
- As a dependent of a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
- What is an ECD?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?