Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - Can I opt out of any fees?
Opting Out of Fees
Tuition and Mandatory Auxiliary Fees are calculated each quarter based on your student classification (undergraduate, teacher credential, graduate, or education doctoral student) and the number of units in which you enroll. The facilities, programs and services supported by auxiliary fees are non-state funded and would not exist without the students’ funding. These fees are not optional and must be paid in full. For a list of fees, visit the Student Accounting & Cashiering Services website.
Students may choose to opt out of the Student Involvement & Representation Fee (SIRF). Each Cal Poly Pomona student will have the ability to elect not to pay the fee for financial, political or personal considerations each time it is assessed. Although the fee is low at $2 per quarter (fall and spring), we recognize that students deserve a choice in funding their student advocacy association.
If you choose not to support the SIRF fee, you may opt-out each quarter prior to the census date. For instructions, visit the ASI website.
- How much are tuition and fees?
- As a dependent of a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
- What is an ECD?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?