Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How does my tuition affect my personal income tax?
Tuition & Personal Income Tax
Tuition fees for courses at Cal Poly Pomona may be claimed as a credit on your federal and state personal income tax return. The 1098-T form that you will need to submit with tax return will be prepared by Student Accounting & Cashiering Services at the end of each calendar year. You may obtain this form by opting to receive the form electronically via BroncoDirect. Otherwise, the form will be mailed to you.
For more information, please go to the 1098-T webpage.
- What is Data Retrieval?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How will semester conversion impact my tuition payments?