Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for financial aid?
Applying for Financial Aid
To apply for financial aid, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and include Cal Poly Pomona's school code (001144). The application period begins October 1 each year for the next academic year. You should apply as early as possible to ensure that you can receive timely information of the financial aid available to you.
Once your application is received, the Office of Financial Aid will request additional information from you if needed. The priority deadline is March 2 for the following academic year. Click here for a tutorial on completing the FAFSA.
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I apply for the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)?
- What summer aid is available?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?