Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer distance education?
Cal Poly Pomona's College of Extended University offers a wide range of courses through distance education, offering flexibility and convenience to fit your lifestyle!
You can find more information by visiting our CEU Online Courses website.
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- When is summer session?
- Do you offer accommodations or services for students with disabilities?