Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where is the bookstore?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- When do I buy my books?
Our Best Answer - What types of financial aid do you have available?
Types of Financial Aid
Financial aid is determine based on the completion of a financial aid application, the student's Expected Family Contribution (EFC), and a student's career. Financial aid such as scholarships and private loans are accessible by all students, but awards such as federal and state grants and loans can only be utilized by those who qualify. Please review our Types of Aid page for details about types of financial aid you may qualify for, eligibility specifications, how many units you must be enrolled in to receive a full award, and, when required, the application process for receiving certain types of aid.
- What if I don't get my Financial Aid by the deadline?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What types of financial aid are available for Veterans?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- What summer aid is available?