Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I get a course catalog?
The University Catalog is the official document of record for our campus and provides key information on all courses offered at Cal Poly Pomona. It also provides a listing of course requirements for each program, academic polices and procedures and much more.
To access the online catalog, click on University Catalog.
- Can you send me information about your school?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- Where can I get advising?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?