Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - What is considered full-time status?
Undergraduate students are considered full-time for financial aid and insurance purposes if they are enrolled in 12 units per quarter. Graduate students are considered full-time if they are enrolled in eight units per quarter.
If you are enrolled in fewer units per quarter than the above minimums, you are considered a part-time student.
- What is my class level?
- How do I appeal an admissions decision?
- What is your grading policy?
- As a dependent of a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?
- How do I get an I-20?