Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
English as a Second Language (ESL)
Cal Poly Pomona's English Language Institute serves students on temporary visas, immigrants from all over the world, and native-born citizens whose first language is not English. Whether you have an advanced degree from your own country and need English proficiency to continue your profession or you are a new student, our English Language Institute will prepare you to participate more fully in your college and professional life.
For more information, visit our Cal Poly English Language Institute website.
- What language programs do you offer?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare a double major or minor?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- How will I know what classes to take?
- Do you have orientation in other languages?