Our Best Answer - What are your policies on attendance?
Students are responsible for attending the classes for which they register. Attendance is an important part of class participation and the collective learning experience. The expectation is that students make class attendance a priority and be present to participate in and contribute to that experience.
If you do not attend the first day of a class in which you have enrolled, the instructor may drop you from the class. If you do not wish to stay enrolled in the class, it is your responsibility to drop the class via your BroncoDirect Student Center during Add/Drop period.
In addition, each professor/instructor will provide specific guidelines for attendance in their class syllabus. If you have questions about your attendance, talk to your professor/instructor.
- How many students are enrolled?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How do I post flyers?
- Are new students required to live in residence halls?
- Do you allow pets in student housing?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you require letters of recommendation?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?