Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I get my international transcript evaluated?
International Transcript Evaluation
To have your international transcript evaluated, you need to send an official transcript of all your college-level coursework to the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning by the transcript deadline.
One of our staff will review your transcript to determine if you meet the admissions requirements. Once you have been admitted, your transcript will be evaluated to determine which of your international courses will meet your Cal Poly Pomona degree requirements.
It is recommended (but not required) to have your prior coursework evaluated. The evaluation determines how equivalent the courses you have completed to the US educational system. You may use World Education Services (WES) for your evaluation.
You will be able to see the evaluation of your transfer coursework on your Transfer Credit Report through BroncoDirect once it is completed.
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Do you offer a study abroad program?
- How diverse is your student body?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?