Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply as a transfer student?
Applying as a Transfer Student
Thank you for your interest in Cal Poly Pomona!
Before you begin your admission application, it is important that you review Cal Poly Pomona's application and document deadlines, eligibility requirements and procedures. For more information, see our Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Do you have off-campus housing?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- If I'm applying to Cal Poly Pomona as a transfer student, how will semester conversion affect me?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is the status of my application?