Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply as a transfer student?
Applying as a Transfer Student
Thank you for your interest in Cal Poly Pomona!
Before you begin your admission application, it is important that you review Cal Poly Pomona's application and document deadlines, eligibility requirements and procedures. For more information, see our Admissions & Enrollment Planning website.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Do you have off-campus housing?
- How do I apply for a scholarship?
- How are my transfer credits evaluated?
- How do I arrange for a campus tour?
- Can I transfer my financial aid to or from another school?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I change my major?